POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : At-render texture blending : At-render texture blending Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:14:00 EDT (-0400)
  At-render texture blending
From: Siber
Date: 28 Nov 2009 01:45:01
Message: <web.4b10c6a969fb4644ca9ceddd0@news.povray.org>
I am currently attempting to render certain ships in POV-ray that were
originally intended for a game. In said game, regions of the ships are colored
by the player's choice of fleet colors, and I would like to replicate this in
the scene in such a way that I can specify these fleet colors in the scene, and
not have to change them in an image editor.

I have three textures, one for the plain texture and one for each of the two
fleet colors, which are brighter where the color in question should be stronger,
but I'm not sure how to get POV-ray to use this information the way I want it
to. Any ideas?